Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2056 results found

1. One main issue imo is that working with large PDFs is vergy laggy. I didn't test anything bettwen but PDFs with like 10 pages worked totally fine for me. No performance issues detected. But then I loaded an Ebook (PDF) with about 800 Pages into Goodnotes and working with that was absolutely painful. Not only is the writing very laggy. Sometimes Goodnotes "swallows" my writing and just draws a straight line instead. But also the scrolling and overall navigation is very laggy. If I scroll a few pagers further it takes sometimes a a while like 1 or 2 seconds…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. I use Google calendars for my personal events, and then Outlook for my work meetings.

I would like to be able to sync those calendars on to a Goodnotes calendar, so it becomes my central hub for all events. It may require a special page type or field for a calendar, so dates land on the correct space.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Be able to add links to handwritten text the same way as typed text.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Good afternoon. They could lengthen the time in which the screen is held down for the paste option to appear since the time is very short and when I write in a small place I face many obstacles since the option to paste text jumps all the time

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Android도 펜 색깔 칸을 늘리고 줄일 수 있었으면 좋겠어요ㅠㅠ

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Able to crop pics

Change font style

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Completely customizable UI. Types of pens, colours. Having the oppurtunity to customize the toolbar like in office apps, and changing the layout to the right side of the screen, the bottom, left, wherever.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. When drawing/writing with a pen and laying my hand firmly at the screen will sometimes lead to the screen jumping to another part of the document, or zooming to another place. Think it has something to do with the "zoom" bar being located at the bottom right of the interface. Resting my hand there will sometimes lead to it being touched.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. While drawing/writing on a surface pad i'll have to scroll with my finger when coming to the end of the screen. The "add comment" function is very sensitive to tapping and this disables the pen. Can be frustrating.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. The ability to draw mathematical graphs. When drawing lines a small indicator that shows the length of the line you are currently drawing.

Especially when drawing the frame of the graph.
    Also the ability to snap to grid when using ruled paper, when drawing graphs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Because the palm rejection is not 100% accurate, it often happens that the copy and paste menu appears on the screen when I am using the pencil, I believe that if they create an option to only perform taps with 2 fingers this will be resolved.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. In Goodnotes for iPad you can see the document structure like secitons, subsections etc. in the overview. Would be a nice feature on Android / Windows too.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. from january to now only fake updates.
    We have paid subscription for?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Possibilidade de criação de uma tabela, escolhendo a quantidade de linhas e colunas, permitindo posicionar em qualquer lugar.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. I bought a planner template, excited to use it with goodnotes on my pc that converts to tablet but the links dont work. It works on the web browser but not when i upload it onto good notes

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. I'm not a fan of the new sitting options in the app. 😒 The constant refreshing every time I open it is also annoying and time-consuming. ⌛️ Plus, the app lags a lot. 🐌 Please add some of the smoother features from the iOS version. 🙏 #AndroidNeedsLove #MakeItEasier

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. This is an implementation that has been seen in other applications, but it’s simple for all types of pens that people use to be able to erase by striking through what’s written. An example is OneNote, which added it recently and it works very well and comfortably.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. I would like to suggest a feature, where exported PDF document of a Goodnotes worksheet have the same name as the note in the app. E.g. my chemistry class notes should not be called "l19o7YJ2VOaFv02bIyjPW2.pdf" but rather "Chemistry class notes" as I specified it in the worksheet. That would make organising PDF Documents way easier.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Den Speicherort der Notizbücher frei wählen können und somit offline verfügbar machen, aber auch an einem eigenen Cloud Service ablegen können.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. While using it, the part of the page freezes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 102 103
  • Don't see your idea?