I suggest you ...

Password protect

It would be great if you had an option to password protect a selected notebook in case you have to create one that would contain sensitive information.

950 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    CGPlentyCGPlenty shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

49 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • TT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please add password protect feature. Either for each document or for the entire app.

• KenKen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add Password Protection in notebook and also the PDF generate to Cloud Storage. It's important for business work.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Password protection shouldn't even be up for discussion, it should be seen as an absolute necessity.

Lack of password protect is biggest shortcoming of the app and I why I can't switch from Notability

• Steve CSteve C commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use this app as a healthcare provider and will have to switch to another app if password protection is not added. HIPAA laws make patient record confidentiality a must have priority. Please add this badly needed feature.

Yes -- I'm a school teacher and administrator and would like to have the additional protection for the confidentiality of my students' information.

• JasonJason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Password is not an option but mandatory feature for journaling app. I like Goonnotes but was frustrated knowing no fingerprint/password protection. Please don't even think to release the feature for Goodnotes5. It would be a sort of betrayal for the current users.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely need password protection for notebooks. I don't feel comfortable journaling or doing any business type planning where I need to keep ideas private

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base