or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Michelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love Goodnotes and it has allowed me to stop using paper and legal pads for the majority of my work. The ability to leverage to strength of Goodnotes when using my Windows based HP Tablet or MS Surface would be great! I'm trying hard to resist the transition to OneNote and having no Windows compatibility it making it tough

• Rudy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had an iPad for a short while at the end of last year and I LOVED! using goodnotes but I couldn't get over the limitations of iOS so I switched to a surface pro. I'm really missing goodnotes now. I'd buy it so fast if it came to windows.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be indeed very helpful to have a web frontend. At least to look at the notes, created on iPad - then it would work on Mac, Win, Linux, ...

Great app, I agree with the rest. But also please, desktop version is needed! I need a way to see my notes on my pc.
        Before I was using OneNote, so everything was perfectly synchronized between ipad and pc. I changed to good notes, because my current company does not work with Microsoft environment.
        And I miss a lot the sycronization between both pc and ipad.
        Now I take my notes on ipad, and I export them, and then i import them on my onenote on the pc, which is a bit not comfortable. Best will be to get rid of this step and use GoodNotes also on the pc.
        Cheers!

Nebo's key advantage is multi-platform support. This will be hugely valuable. Most people cant live with only an ipad. They need a desktop to organize and work more efficiently

Need to look at home/work, the note I took, when iPad is not with me ! Please have a PC desktop version, beyond the Mac also.
        Great app!

• Robert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring goodnotes to Windows 10, i want to switch from iPad to Surface pro!

Good idea! when I could synchronize my notes and work on them in WINDOWS or even via WEB-Browser it will be disruptive feature!!! I'll even buy this solution again! :)

Loving my new surface studio pro but it would be even better with goodnotes - please!!!

Loving my new surface studio pro but would love to have good notes on it - please!!!!

• Lutz Heidbrink commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I sign that, or Linux. I even would prefer Linux tbh. What also would help if that is to much to ask would be a Webversion, like Pages Numbers and Keynote on icloud.com.

• Alyssa Allen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love on my iPad, but I have an HP Spectre for school and would really love to use it. I can't find another app that works as well as GoodNotes.

Feedback and Knowledge Base