I suggest you ...

Audio recording, audio recording to text, handwritten to text...

It would be nice to have a tool which can record audio and, when we listen to the audio, we can see the moment that we wrote it. It's difficult to explain the last feature, but I hope that you could understand me.
Please, add a tool which can translate the audio to text. And also a feature to translate my handwritten to text, like in My Script Nebo.
PD: Sorry because of my english, I'm doing as understandable as I can.

721 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ju shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Alix commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also agree I would these audio features. I was considering purchasing this app until I found out it did not have this feature. I currently use Notability

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wholeheartedly agree. I use Goodnotes because I like how well it works with the apple pencil and how easy and intuitive it is to draw scientific figures. I would absolutely love to be able to hook up a USB microphone and record audio as I solve a problem. If I could somehow export this so that students could then watch and hear what I did...that would be a killer feature.
        One way to implement this (if PDF files allow this) would be to have a click an audio note on each page.

• William Hutchinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I record all my lectures in another app. Would be great to have the recording and my notes all in the same place. This is a reason to purchase Notability

• Neighbour commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, this feature (especially Audio Recording) should definitely implemented in the new Version - Goodnotes 5. In that case the most appreciated and advanced feature of Notability would be no longer just theirs but rather yours as well (strengthening of your market position). All users would be totally grateful :)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes Notability has this feature and that's why I'm using it especially for meetings or lectures when a lot of information should be quickly recorded. It's very helpful and, in my opinion, is a "must have" feature for a note taking app.
        Really hope Goodnotes would add this feature in near future.

Feedback and Knowledge Base