I suggest you ...

You should add more pen options like calligraphy or marker tip etc.

329 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your fountain pen writing needs to be pressure sensitive. My writing turns out better on Whink due to their better fountain pen effect.

• Tim EwaldTim Ewald commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see a pencil (Lead pencil) just like the one in the Apple notes app! Would be very useful for Sketches/ Little drawings etc..

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had hoped that there would be more options for pens and that the fountain pen writing would look more like calligraphy, because as of now there doesn't seem to be a difference between the ball point and fountain pen.

• Pep and LemonadePep and Lemonade commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! Fountain pen please, as I moved from the S Note and the fountain pen was so lovely. Cant wait to use it on goodnotes if you're planning on adding it.

• Dimitris MoshopoulosDimitris Moshopoulos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second that! App MUST be enriched in this aspect. After all, it IS a note taking app in which we write by hand, right? So why still be so poor in pen options?? I use the app for some years now and haven't seen any progress at all in this. Hurry up, guys, hurry up!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base