I suggest you ...

Make the search easier and case sensitive

I use this app for cross stitch charts which is basically a lot of symbols in a grid, I can use the search option to highlight specific symbols which is a fantastic tool. However it sometimes highlights more than one symbol which I believe would be remedied by making the search case sensitive. Also when I press down on a symbol the blue bar that appears is the whole way across the page and I have to shorten it to select the character I want, it would be nice if it only selected the character I was holding down on.
The cross stitch market is huge and many people are now converting to PDF readers specifically for the search and highlight feature, if this was tweaked and worked perfectly I believe your product would be very well received in the cross stitch community.

158 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sam DaviesSam Davies shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mel HicksMel Hicks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use Goodnotes for my cross stitch projects. I would dearly love to be able to use an improved search function! Currently it is easier to hunt and peck at the symbols than to get your system to find them.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am ready to ditch GoodReader for ezpdf as I find GoodReader to be a pain to use for cross stitching.

• Lisa SimmonsLisa Simmons commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great ideas! Would make Goodnotes the best app available for stitchers and would increase sales of the app massively I'm sure.

Feedback and Knowledge Base