I suggest you ...

Rotating selected items

I would love to have the ability to rotate handwriting, text, and images selected with the lasso tool. It would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!¡!

567 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anom shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Günter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was actually quite speechless when I found out, that it's not possible.

• Matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree with this request. This app is the most important program I have used on the ipad in the last five years. Im not sure the developers know that we are using it for purposes above and beyond simple note taking. We run a small engineering firm and we have converted to a 90% free paperless office based on this app. The ability to rotate text via the lasso tool is a must and based on comments is underway. This app is fantastic for managing engineering projects in the field and with the use of PDF Photos as a supporting program has increased our efficiency creating field reports. Thank you for your creativity and ongoing good work.

• SK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely needed! It is bewildering that this feature isn't already there.

• Rudy Hermanto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also need to rotate any selected objects mentioned above: handwriting, text, images. GoodNotes becomes one of my design tools, and much productive...
        Thanks Goodnotes

• Diego commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here, I needed to draw another arrow when I should have rotated the available one.

• Missy Lalula commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES! This is very important to me regarding annotating pdfs (when the margin is too small for horizontal writing) and diagrams or charts (e.g. Labelling axis etc)

This is the one point that I wish GoodNotes would have, otherwise it's perfect!

Feedback and Knowledge Base