Move pages to another notebook.
Is there a way to move pages from one notebook to another? When inside a notebook it would be great if I could go into the edit menu, select pages and then click on 'move' and then select the other notebook to send them to. This would help keep things organised.
John Date commented
Actually this is possible, though not obvious in its execution.
1. Go to Thumbnails.
2. Touch Edit button (upper right)
3. Select page or pages you wish to move
4. Touch Copy button (lower left)
NOW GO TO TARGET NOTEBOOK
1. Go to thumbnails.
2. Touch Plus button (upper left).
3. Touch Plus icon (where you wish to insert pages.
4. Select Paste Copied Pages
5. Touch Done button (upper left)
I couldn't find the copy and paste button in my full version of GoodNotes. So the ability to move a page in one notebook to another will be great.
There is a way (copy then paste in new file then delete in old one) .... it's way too complicated though. Also would be great to have an easy way to select a full range of sheets rather than clicking on each individually. Also quick way to bulk combine notebooks.
Bob Beattie commented
I was on this site looking on how to perform this task...please add this
Yes, this, except I would suggest Move or Copy.