I suggest you ...

Fix iCloud Sync

Fixing slow or never ending iCloud Upload. Just a few notes from me get synced to other devices. The most notes are never synced and just get tagged with the Upload arrow.

831 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Das_PflanzeDas_Pflanze shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  GoodNotesAdminGoodNotes (Moderator, GoodNotes) responded  · 

Hi everyone,

we are very sorry about the ongoing issues with iCloud. We are already working on a new version that will offer a permanent solution because we don’t want to rely solely on iCloud anymore. We are making very good progress with the development, but it takes some time because we’re rewriting our entire code and are adding further major improvements to the app. In the meantime, we would suggest to use an automatic backup to another cloud storage of your choice to keep your files safe.

60 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • 브이티켓브이티켓 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

#상품권매입 #상품권현금화 #상품권현금교환 #모바일상품권매입 #모바일상품권현금화 #문화상품권매입 #문화상품권현금화 #문상매입 #문상현금화 #해피머니상품권매입 #해피머니상품권현금화 #도서상품권매입 #도서상품권현금화 #소액결제현금화 #소액결제 #휴대폰결제 #핸드폰결제 #휴대폰소액결제 #핸드폰소액결제 #휴대폰결제현금화 #핸드폰결제현금화 #휴대폰소액결제현금화 #핸드폰소액결제현금화 #구글결제 #구글결제현금화 #드라마무료다시보기 #파워볼

• ViníciusVinícius commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why this problem is not fixed yet?? I bought the Mac version and is totally useless. I need the sync feature to study and work and the developer has been fixing this for 7 months and nothing?

• David SteinDavid Stein commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

GoodNotes' iCloud support is terrible.

I've got two devices. Both use iCloud for a huge number of apps. All of them seem to work perfectly... except GoodNotes. The data sets look nothing like each other. Sync isn't happening *at. all.*

How could you screw up such a basic feature that every other developer implements fine? And then not fix it for *at least five months?*

• D. RoseD. Rose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Does anyone whose work depends on GoodNotes have a strategy you can share for "bullet-proofing" your data, pending a fix from the developer? Thanks

• BSBS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Does anyone have a good alternative to this app? Ive been using it for 5 years now but these issues are absolutely killing me. I use this app daily for work. I hate to leave but my work life cannot continue to disrupted this badly!

• Manoel KlausManoel Klaus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How long will it take to fix the problem?
        It ist not working for about half a year!!!
        We need some feedback from "Admin", otherwise I have to look for an other app :/

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi guys, to be honest the syncing is a real pain. I was ready to use GoodNotes as tool of choice since the usability is the best. Unfortunately the sync problems destroy all the good that has the app.

• TomTom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Running Goodnotes on Mac, iPhone 7 and iPad Pro. Sync works great on Phone and Mac but the sync on iPad is just useless. I've tried resetting iCloud options etc and no joy. As one poster commented I think elements of notes may have been lost along the way. 5 months since the post the Moderator. Still no fix. Onenote may be an option. Pity as I've paid for the iOS and MacOS versions of Goodnotes which has basic problems. Onenote which is free doesn't seem to have the problem. Moderator said more improvements coming....Try fixing basic problems first.

Please fix it as soon as possible. It very important to me. I don't want to use other app.

Too... Or implement a sync to box or other. Some functions only work on my iPad (cut pictures...) other better on my Mac - but in time I can not sync and so I got asnchronous notes. Desaster...

But overall - thanks for a great app!!

Please fix this as soon as possible. Its kinda disappointing that your site advertises how fast the icloud sync works, when in fact it doesnt work at all! It nearly end of April and theres no update on this for 3 months.

It's getting worse. I've been forced to "nuke and pave" GoodNotes on my iPad 3x in the past week, and I'm worried that I've lost some important notes along the way. It will DOWNLOAD everything just fine, but the iPad refuses to upload anything.

PLEASE MAKE A RELIABLE SYNC SOLUTION YOUR #1 PRIORITY!

• XavierXavier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not true, I have the same reply for the las one year. I will leave soon this application. In fact it looks like the main problem is from the iPad's version. The sync with iCloud is ok with the iPhone and the MacBook.
        OneNote from Microsoft improved well and I think I will migrate to this one, and it is also compatible with all apple devices + PC....

• Tim.ArdtTim.Ardt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is ridiculous - cloud sync seems to be a no brainer for a lot of other famous and frequently downloaded apps. However Goodnotes is not able to solve it? Or at least not in due time.

Guys -> hurry up! Or otherwise people will just stop using Goodnotes. And by the way -> suggesting to back up in different places is not the solution to the problem. THE PROBLEM is seamless collaboration between devices! That is what people need these days. Nothing more nothing less!

And please provide a due date as to when to fix this? The message from the Moderator is from Jan 2017 -> a quarter year later ... NOTHING?!? When is the planned release ... and please no evasive answers. It is just software and not rocket science.

Thx.

• ChenChen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on
        Fix the bug and release a new version asap!
        I feel disappointed.

• Leonardo BighiLeonardo Bighi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's been months, and GoodNotes is still having iCloud problems.

I bought the app three days, and my notebooks are only being uploaded after I restart the device. Then the app syncs ONCE and I have to restart again.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base