I suggest you ...

Full synch with iCloud or Dropbox

I typically need to work on the same document in multiple devices. For example, i may annotate a pdf at home using my iPad but at work I may need to read the annotated pdf in my laptop. Would be great to have full synch using iCloud Dropbox or similar services

291 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Full sync with OneDrive would be great, as well, so I guess that covers all of the major cloud storage services.

• José FerreresJosé Ferreres commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I Enjoy with this idea
        A questions
        Hi,
        Recently I connected Dropbox with the iOS application "goodnotes" through my ipad with no problems. Later I withdrew the program permission from the website (I was testing the program because I had problems with iCloud synchronization). Now I can not reset the permission for this app despite reinstalling it in my ipad.
        . Is it posible to re-establish Dropbox permission for this app (goodnotes) ?.
        . Thank you

Device: iPad by Jose Ferreres: 1524319E-CB9E-4EBA-B521-064DBD59C110: 99B12DF7-5F0F-4ED4-A79F-FDE49146C745

String Error: Does not connect the application
        Recently I connected Dropbox with the iOS application "goodnotes" through my ipad with no problems. Later I withdrew the program permission from the website (I was testing the program because I had problems with iCloud synchronization). Now I can not reset the permission for this app despite reinstalling it in my ipad.
        . Is it posible to re-establish Dropbox permission for this app (goodnotes) ?.
        . Thank you

Device: iPad by Jose Ferreres: 1524319E-CB9E-4EBA-B521-064DBD59C110: 99B12DF7-5F0F-4ED4-A79F-FDE49146C745

String Error: Does not connect the application

• Alex PopertAlex Popert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use GoodNotes heavily to take notes in scientific papers. Let's look at the workflow:
        - download the paper as PDF, save it in dropbox/papers/experimental/title.pdf
        - open goodnotes, move to folder papers/experimemntal
        - choose import from dropbox, choose paper in dropbox/papers/experimental/title.pdf
        - in goodnotes, scroll to the paper to then actually finally read it

It's obvious that this should be made simpler! Please make a 2-way full sync option. This feature is long overdue!

• JosephJoseph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dopbox is a must for back up and syncing. Even Mac users use Dropbox because it allows portability between operating systems and allows storage at more affordable pricing

• Silverio PastorSilverio Pastor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I support this. iCloud drive doesn't work with network homes created with open directory in OS X server, so for me it's impossible to sync Macs a iPads.
        Please, same sync possibility with Drop that works on all situations.

Feedback and Knowledge Base