I suggest you ...

Possibility to split the screen

It would be so cool to have the possibility to split the screen to work on two document at the same time. Or just work on one document but have the possibility to just see another one. Like having two sessions in one frame.
Thank you

664 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Hugo MaitreHugo Maitre shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • HH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature is much needed.

"Use the tabs" is a cumbersome solution for many multi-document use cases. There is huge value in seeing both documents at once. For example, marking up a PDF while taking notes in a different document which is very common for students. Having important notes in one place is much better than looking for the note you made in a margin somewhere.

Or combining documents in more than the simple "import below" method. It's much easier to copy and paste when you can see both at once. Heck, this is a perfect use case for drag and drop across documents.

• LisaLisa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The only wish i have about goodnotes! I want to at least see two documents at same time.
        I study without paper.. just my ipad. It works good for me. But at the moment i have to use 2 Apps to take notes out of a document (Textbook, teachers notes, own notes). It would be perfect if i could write down my notes and annotade textbooks in Goodnotes simultaniously. Because, i love doing both of it with goodnotes. Actually i annotate in goodnotes an write my notes in notability...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please. The ability to work on two notes at the same time is necessary for my schoolwork. As it stands now I have to use two different apps. I would much rather stay in GoodNotes.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please!! It is so frustrating to not be able to multitask by viewing 2 files at once within the app

• AnomAnom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just like the split-view option we have on Safari with the tabs. Love it, definitely will be making Goodnotes more powerful than what it already is.

• CC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This isn't necessary. We already have tabs that only take a split second to swap between documents. Please place focus and energy elsewhere!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would greatly increase usability. Having the ability to view one document (such as a school .pdf) while working on my notes would add tremendous power.
        Currently I must use the program GoodReader and the ios split view.
        I would prefer to keep everything in GoodNotes.

Feedback and Knowledge Base