Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rohit batra shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

42 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any idea when this feature will be developed? ETA?

Thanks

• Peter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Recording is a very important feature to me. Studying languages and making sure I can match the pronunciation with the corresponding words, expressions, and sentences is essential in perfecting my knowledge and making the process smoother. Most other features in GoodNotes are so tremendously helpful, but with lack of the recording mode, I feel like I can't rely on this app fundamentally. Is it really that difficult to add? I've seen many other much less developed and free apps that sport this feature.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are few features less to GoodNotes became perfect, the most important is the possibility to record audio.

• eppjo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is a great feature which should not make huge effort. Please provide this as soon as possible.

• MAS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wonders if there is any time frame for this ? Or any updates yet?

• Ruby Walia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lack of Audio recording is the biggest thing keeping me from switching from Noteshelf.

• Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Audio recording please. Love the app and hope not to need to switch for audio recording!

• Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What keeps me with Goodnotes over any other alternative (and I've tried many) apps in this genre are :
        1) quality of the handwriting recognition with the apple pencil.
        2) ease of incorporating drawings needed to write lecture notes and think about physics
        3) MacOS integration makes uploading for student super easy

That being said, it would be nice to have voice recording for meetings.

• armando lio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes please add audio recording. also, the option to add videos and play back in the notes. also, the option to add 3d animations and play it back on the note

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to add another Idea to the audio recording. First of all, if there would just be an audio recording feature WHILE beeing able to take notes would be a MAJOR HELP.

But it would be perfect if you could add timestamps so you can see which notes you took at a specific time. So you are simply able to hear what happened when you took a specific note.

The playback possibilty that the person before me commented, would be another big improvement.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base