Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rohit batraRohit batra shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

22 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ed CunninghamEd Cunningham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have used the Livescribe pen to take notes and also record at the same time. The software hasnt been MAC / Apple freindly for several years and I recently purchased an Apple 2017 Ipad Pro and would like to migrate from the Livescribe device to an app that would allow me to take notes and record at the same time and then click on specific parts of my notes and play the corresponding recording. Livescribe pen does this well. I hope you add this type of capability to your product. Sync audio with notes and allow selected playback. And, of course, allowing all recording to be uploaded to a cloud so they are synced and can be accessed from multiple devices

• MichelleMichelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm a university student and being able to record my lectures while taking notes would be great... I hope this update comes soon or I might have to find another app to use...

• ReanneReanne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently using GoodNotes but considering purchasing Notability for this function even though it's inconvenient to switch between the 2. Generally I prefer GoodNotes for it's OCR search capabilities.

If GoodNotes added a voice recording function and asked for a small fee via in-app purchase, I'd rather buy it than investing in another note taking app.

• PhilippePhilippe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here as i read on the file. I have had to buy notability for being able to record the voice on my notes. It's very useful and seems not so difficult to do...
        Beside the "planned" mention, could we have an idea of the time it will take before it happens, at least approximately ?

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

GoodNotes is still my favorite note taking app but I still go back to notability and notes plus just to use the audio recording options.

Moderator: Please provide an update on this project. Would be nice if we can hear from you guys from time to time.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It World be awesome to have the audio recording with a good compression of the audio file.

Is there no means to contact goodnote to ask for an estimated date for this feature I want to buy the app but I need the feature.

• piptinpiptin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes, and sync the recording with the note as you handwrite like in notability

When is the going to be updated? I would love to see this and would use GoodNotes exclusively.

• JessieJessie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the only reason I use notability is for the audio, this would make goodnotes my go to!!!

• WillWill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yup, I'd love to switch back to goodnotes from Notability, but not doing so until the audio with audio while writing is added. It's why I went moved from goodnotes to notability in the first place.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base